Dear User, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 we inform you that Bettineschi Light s.n.c. process the data you provide in accordance with the legislation on protection of personal data. Failure to consent to the authorization to process data when the order does not allow the purchase of lead.
The personal data processed are exclusively those voluntarily provided by you when registering on the site www.bettineschiluce.it no sensitive data be processed.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data will be handled for the execution of the purchase orders and, as regards that use, their treatment is required; they may also optionally be treated for statistical, commercial, promotional, advertising and marketing.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data may be processed, for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, in printed form or by electronic means, in Italy or abroad, including countries outside the European Union. The data may be communicated by Bettineschi Light to their business partners.
The categories of persons to whom the data may be disclosed or who can treat them as managers and persons in charge are:
- Public authorities, supervisory bodies;
- Commercial partners;
- Third-party companies that provide support services to stilluce-store.com, as holders of the data or as managers or specially appointed Distributors you Bettineschi Light;
- Employees and collaborators of Light Bettineschi as managers or agents for the treatment in question.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Bettineschi Luce snc registered and administrative office in Via Nazionale, 32 - Piamborno -BS-
The controller is Enrico Bettineschi.
Under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience is reproduced in full in the bottom, you can exercise your rights as follows:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail by writing to: Bettineschi Light - Via Nazionale 32 - Piamborno -BS-
- By fax to +39 0364 456959
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.